==================== v1.12.3 ====================
* Fix AOORE in Assembly Loading of Duplicate Mod DLLs causing issues with loading of some mods.
* Improved robotic parts drift when robotic parts are left locked. Players can now quicksave/reload or timewarp to reset part placement. Note: The drift issue can only be corrected when the robotic parts are set to locked mode.
* Improved rotating docking ports drift when rotating docking ports are left locked. Players can now quicksave/reload or timewarp to reset part placement. Note: The drift issue can only be corrected when the rotating docking ports are set to locked mode.
* Add UpgradePipeline support for PartModule renaming.
=================================== v1.12.2 ============================================================
* Set the default value of Override Safety Check to false, in both cheats.
* Implement Steam folder for subscribed craft.
* Add locking functionality to docking node rotations allowing autostruts to cross over docked nodes that are both locked.
* Add the current game name to the directory browser Current game label.
* Selecting the same target body in the maneuver tool dropdown forces the tool to recalculate.
* Add a Loop mode of None-Restart to the KAL. This will play once and stop, if play is pressed once the sequence is complete it will restart and play once.
* Remove unnecessary warning log messages from DirectoryController.
* Ring type fireworks orientation is now randomized, not simply vertical pane.
* Expose the kerbal end of ladder setting in the in-game settings.
* Make parts able to surface attach to structural flags and include checks and balances for child part attachment and size/variant changing.
* 'Disable Staging' PAW option in editor scene now affects all symmetry counterparts for decouplers.
* Add some randomness to the firework bursts to improve the look.
* Fix when discovering a new launch site the facility name was only displaying in English.
* Fix the localization tags for ground deployable parts that are stock.
* Added autoloc code to Cheat Menu for Set Orbit Override Safety Check.
* Fix maneuver tool circularization UI string in French.
* Add localization of timescale suffixes for alarm date time fields.
* Add localization of maneuver alarm error messages.
* Fix Steering Adjustment string in PAW in Russian.
* Fix new game KSC welcome message in Japanese.
* Make the repair all parts cheat button wide enough for all languages.
* Craft browser search options 'subfolders' and 'all games' localized.
* Picking up deployed parts without Breaking Ground expansion installed - strings now localized.
* Localize cheat option 'Override safety check' in the Set Position menu.
* Fix Craft Browser missing Enter text... localization.
* Fix Craft Browser missing Cancel button localization.
* Adjust text size of ActionGroups text to fit asian font characters.
* Craft browser search text placeholder updated from 'Enter Search...' to 'Enter Text...'
* Fix OX-10L solar panel break/repair functionality.
* Add a variant to the Clamp-o-Tron Sr. Now you can turn on and off the yellow stripes.
* Revamp LV-T30 Reliant and LVT-45 Swivel.
* Add Pitch and Rotate to the Small Work Lamp.
* Fix the MK 1-3 pod flag.
* Changed display name of RCS tanks to better order and name them relative to each other, and similar to the FL-T series. FL-R10 , FL-R25 and FL-1 become FL-R20, FL-R120 and FL-R750 with the number indicating resource amount.
* Fix Linux Scrollwheel direction.
* Fix spacing on Current Game, Stock and Steam folders.
* Fix ESA Mission not playing in base game when Breaking Ground DLC is not installed.
* Fix the MK2 Clamp-O-Tron's control point orientation.
* Fix Comet module subscribing to events multiple times.
* Fix Craft and Part persistentIDs being duplicated when launching the vessel using a craft file.
* Fix KAL losing part references when using craft files or when reverting to the VAB.
* Fix KAL being unable to control another KALs playspeed and play position.
* Fix KAL Presets not working for other KALs.
* Fix issue not dropping held parts when exiting construction mode.
* Fix compound parts losing their connections when edited in EVAConstruction mode with dropped parts.
* Fix for certain parts getting blank icons when placed in inventories and changing variants.
* Fix the ship engine volume setting not being applied in flight.
* Fix handling of non-matching system timezones (EG Hong Kong).
* Fix Craft names with special characters not saving correctly.
* Fix Player-saved craft in Missions not showing thumbnail correctly.
* Fix docking port errors when manipulating them in EVA construction mode.
* Fix Root part visibility when hovering over it's PAW in the editor scene.
* Fix vessel mass being incorrect when drilling has removed mass from attached asteroids.
* Fix intercept trajectories in patched conics when in relative mode.
* Fix Input lock getting stuck on when you open the action groups app.
* Fix an NRE when staging a docking port when it's not connected to another part.
* Fix SAS autopilot skill checking in sandbox and career games against kerbal experience and full SAS in sandbox game settings.
* Non-surface placeable items can no longer be dropped or placed while intersecting other parts during EVA Construction mode.
* Fix cargo container inventory duplicating on detaching and attaching the cargo part in EVA construction mode.
* Fix missing stored parts in cargo containers after attaching/detaching/dropping cargo part.
* Fix NRE occuring with Alarm Clock in Scenarios and Training games.
* Fix NRE occuring with KerbalInventory in Scenarios and Training games.
* Fix Maneuver Tool showing up in Scenarios and Training games.
* Fix Cargo settings for SmallHardpoint and StructuralPylon - They were reversed.
* Fix Mission Clock masking issue on warp to sunrise when CommNet is not enabled.
* Fix NextAlarm UI in Mission Clock when CommNet is not enabled.
* Fix Add Burn time setting being cutoff in the Alarm Clock details pane.
* Fix maneuver alarm time not updating when its not the active vessel.
* Fix some alarms firing immediately when initially created.
* Fix maneuver alarms getting stuck if the maneuver is removed.
* Fix Maneuver Tool error when initially loading flight scene.
* Fix Maneuver Tool calculation when making first selection in flight scene.
* Fix Maneuver Tool clearing the information text when it shouldn't.
* Fix Maneuver Tool inclined Same SOI transfer calc being inconsistent.
* Fix shaders on new slim suit.
* Non-retractable parts will now still be able to be toggled in the editor, even after saving and reloading or switching editors.
* Fix initial transfer window calcs shown in Maneuver Tool top window.
* Fix NRE when attempting to use the middle mouse set position cheat. Force camera out of map view when using this option to avoid vessel exploding.
* Fix Color Picker causing Crashes.
* Fix Color Picker alignment in PAW.
* Fix engine FX scaling issue.
* Fix part being deleted when closing Construction Mode UI while the cursor is holding a part.
* Fix the R&D's level 3 floor shading.
* Fix landed and deployed vessels coming off rails positioning, particularly on slopes.
* Fix NREs could fire when detaching first a compound part from a vessel and additional ones after it.
* Fix audio issue happening when enabling infinite fuel cheat.
* Fix the map view rotating with vessel orientation when mouse is over the alarm clock app.
* Fix the actiongroup app locking the camera controls.
* Fix the KerbalEVA incorrect collider name in boundsignorelist - EVAStorageSlim_flagDecals.
* Fix BinkRate not being set properly in Deployable Light configs.
* Fix parts dropped in EVA Construction do not play their deploy animation when a game is loaded and could get stuck.
* Fix for wrong shortcut letter in KSPedia EVA Construction mode Slide.
* Fix debris not becoming a controllable vessel when attaching controllable parts in EVA Construction.
* Fix the camera being locked when the actiongroup app is open.
* Fix the camera toggle being active when the actiongroup editing is active.
* Fix Contract Map Nodes firing an NRE on mouse over.
* Fix fairing staging options being inconsistent with symmetry setup when staging toggled.
* Fix text overlaps in the Next Alarm UI element.
* Fix Z fighting between deltav indicator for a stage and the Time warp UI element.
* Fix NRE when date entry fields are empty in the alarm clock.
* Fix Day field converting incorrectly when editing a manual time alarm.
* Fix Alarm message not firing when no active vessel and set to display if not this vessel.
* Fix Manual Alarm changing the linked vessel when editing an alarm.
* Fix the blue maneuver directional arrow blurriness when texture quality set to eighth res.
* Fix maneuver node dragging between patched conics, and refocuses camera as required.
* Fix unable to drag maneuver nodes that are in the past. Can now drag them forward in time again until they are past the current game time.
* Fix issue disabling hotkeys when cargo panel was open in the editor.
* Fix grapple errors when disarming from same vessel grapple.
* Fix grapple errors when lock PAW option is clicked when it shouldn't be available to the player.
* Fix parts being able to attach in construction mode when colliding with ground.
* Fix Easter Egg Launch sites ladders were unusable for EVA Kerbals.
* Fix Manual Alarms always being linked to a vessel regardless of the chosen settings.
* Fix the variant selector buttons ignoring locked variant options.
* Fix RCS being left on when a Kerbal exist construction mode after welding when in space.
* Fix picking up a strut or a fuel line and attaching it caused the endpoint to enable a collider, and moving around the target could cause undesired collisions in EVA Construction mode.
* Fix the firework trail particles lasting for the entire duration of the explosion delay.
* Fix rare CTD using the Maneuver Tool App.
* Fix Manuever Tool App calculations when calculating transfer from future maneuver nodes (not current orbit).
* Fix the save confirm dialog prompting for overriding saves when special characters in vessel name and saving while editing an existing craft.
* Adjusted AppUIMember Initializers to ensure attributes get setup correctly in the right sequence.
* Expose ModuleRCS.EPSILON which controls the minimum latch for thrust.
* Expose ModuleSAS.targetSASServiceLevel so that modders can override the parts SASServiceLevel.
* Expose UIApp.IsShowing so modders can see if an apps frame is showing.
* Expose AlarmClockUIFrame.IsDetailsShowing for visibility of the details window.
* Expose AppUIMemberDateTime.DateFormatter for date input fields in ManTool and AlarmClock.
* Exposed the state of the nextalarm visibility in flight on FlightUIModeController Singleton. FlightUIModeController.Instance.NextAlarmShowing bool.
* Fix DoubleCurve initialize and evaluate method.
* Add attachRules to PartVariant so different variants can have their own attachRules setup.
=================================== Making History v1.12.1 ================================
* Fix M1-F wheel radius.
* Changed display name of RCS tanks to better order and name them relative to each other, and similar to the FL-T series. FL-R5 becomes FL-R400 with the number indicating resource amount.
* Fix the Onion, Pea, and Pomegranate instantly turning black during reentry effects.
* Fix Meet me In Zero G mission.
* Fix test grapple node errors when not in flight scene.
====================================== Breaking Ground v1.7.1 ==============================
* Fix deployable parts don't always launch at frame 0 of their animation when they start retracted.
* Moved fan shrouds sooner in the tech tree.
=================================== v1.12.0 ============================================================
* Upgrade project to Unity 2019.4.18f1 LTS.
* All module filter buttons in advanced filter mode in the VAB/SPH now have icons.
* Adjustment to Kerbal hiring formula to make it not prohibitive, while still making it cheaper if the player has lost most/all of their kerbals.
* Wheel and landing leg suspension now spreads weight across all grounded wheels.
* Wheels have new improved friction model with more realistic physics.
* Wheel steering response is now modified to give lower response at higher speeds (less oversteer).
* Add new stock Slim suit.
* Color picker PAW field now shows current color to left of name.
* Adjustments to PAW groups to let controls in groups fill the PAW better.
* ChooseOption PAW field now marquees text for long value choices.
* Revamp of Pol's terrain textures.
* Implement new structural variants to Flag parts and ensure non-structural ones have no colliders.
* Add limited rotation to Docking Port parts so they can now slightly rotate to help align both sides of the vessel.
* Add Disconnect action for compound parts like fuel lines and struts, so you can disconnect these via the part menu, actions and controllers.
* Add folder structure display and navigation for craft storage and the craft-load dialog.
* Add middle mouse click handling to set lat, lon, alt when using the set position cheat from flight and map mode.
* Add Maneuver Tool app to create inter-body transfer maneuver nodes.
* Add file folder browser to craft load and save dialog.
* Add ability to search games in load screen.
* Add ability to search craft in vessel load dialog.
* Add 10th Anniversary Patch to classic astronaut suits.
* Add an alarm clock app to help players not miss important events.
* Implement cheats - Ignore Kerbal EVA Construction Mass Limit, Ignore Kerbal Inventory Volume/Mass Limit and Fix repairable parts.
* Change error message color and added Override safety check to the set Orbit cheat.
* Command Pods are now allowed to be edited in EVA Construction Mode.
* Move Action Group App heading text to correct localization files.
* Italian only. Fixing incorrect tense used for verbs in three Mission Control strings.
* KSPedia EVA Activities fix, in all 9 languages.
* Fix KSPedia Parachute slide for all 9 languages.
* Fix outdated translation on Kerbal parachute KSPedia page of one string in Chinese only.
* Fix on grammatical error on Dzhanibekov effect EVA science experiment, for English only.
* Fix translation in one string (#autoLOC_8003405) , only for Russian.
* Fix for missing comma in SEQ-24 Cargo Storage Unit description, English only.
* Fix for misspelled 'efficiency' in Construction training, English only.
* Fix translation in game for one string to match cfg file (#autoLOC_309388) , only for French.
* Fix translation in one string for Bepi Colombo, only for German.
* Fix translation for several uses for 'crew' , only for Chinese.
* Fix 'Ice Cream' is two words, English only.
* Fix for apostrophe missing in 'comets' for one line in Rosetta mission. English only.
* Fix for several part names showing untranslated in description, Japanese only.
* Fix for using a capital C on the noun Comet for Rosetta mission summary, English only.
* Fix for UI to show whole translation for KAL-1000 Controller details, Russian only.
* Fix for spelling mistake in the part description window for the EVA Repair Kit, English only.
* Fix for punctuation in Data from Science slide, French only.
* Fix for spacing in Tools VAB/SPH KSPedia slide, Portuguese only.
* Fix wheel stress PAW item text in Japanese.
* Fix for typo issue in 'Dres' KSPedia slide, Portuguese only.
* Updated text for OX-Stat-PD Photovoltaic Panel, 8 languages.
* New solar panels! OX-10L 1x5, SP-10L 1x5, OX-10C and SP-10C Photovoltaic Panels.
* Fix LV-N Nerv, Stayputnik, RA-15 Relay Antenna, LV-T45 Swivel, LV-T30 Reliant, Z-200 Rechargeable Battery, Girder Adapter and Z-4K Rechargeable Battery overlapping z-fighting issues.
* Fix MK1-3's Kerbal hatch exit point.
* Allow surface attachment to the PB-X50R Xenon Container, Stratus-V Cylindrified Monopropellant Tank and Stratus-V Roundified Monopropellant Tank.
* Revamp all docking port parts.
* Add a new set of parts. Fireworks dispensers!
* Fixed audio issue caused by too many sounds triggering at the same time.
* Fix Part Loader handling of invalid animations in parts on load.
* Fix the map icon for Deployable Ground Parts like Work Lamps to not show the unknown question mark.
* Fix parts being tilted when taken from inventory in Construction mode, they now match the rotation in the editor.
* Fix kerbals being able to walk and jump their way to orbit.
* Fix null references occuring on part icons after the mission flag is changed after moving a cargo flag from cargo to a vessel.
* Fix issue flag parts in cargo were changing their thumbnail when changing the mission flag while in the VAB/SPH and also when held over PAWs or EVA Construction Panel.
* A new screen message will appear when a Kerbal attempts to pick up a deployed cargo part when it's carrying capacity limit would be exceeded. The part will not be picked up until the Kerbal has freed enough capacity in its inventory slots.
* Fix potential game crash when attempting to attach a part created from an undo (crtl+z)in editor.
* Decreased a height error check from 0.2m to 0.1m, in order to support smaller parts, and preventing them to sink into the ground.
* Fix edge case where robotic pistons shoot off at high speeds when dropped in EVA Construction Mode.
* Fix Mobile Launch sites where all the legs will now try to extend if one does not find a ground collision.
* Fix Mobile Launch Sites could end up with a null reference for positionMobileLaunchsite.
* Deployed science SFX is no longer interrupted while placing more than one instrument.
* Fix the consistency of Extendable parts. When they are moved they should retain their state, when stored they are retracted into storage and need to be extended once attached from storage.
* Fix key not found exception after an EVA Kerbal dies followed by staging a decoupler in flight.
* Fix ability to review and transmit science experiments whilst resetting the experiment.
* Fix NRE on closing Construction Mode while holding robotic parts after detaching it from vessel.
* Fix flag parts not moving with the rest of the craft when manipulating the root part in editor.
* Fix flickering Orbit lines in Mapview/Tracking station (really fixed this time).
* Fix for UI to allow proper space for the word "Small" to display in a single row in the PAW.
* Fix for UI to avoid misaligned column text in "Active Strategies" column, in the Administration Building.
* Fix wheel stress tolerance not taking gravity into account.
* Fix wheels not taking steering curve into consideration.
* Fix landing legs violently decompressing when fully compressed.
* Fix landing legs shaking on low gravity.
* Fix light weight rovers using S2 wheels sliding everywhere.
* Fix landing legs shaking when attached to parts placed horizontally.
* Fix vessels moving across the surface with landing legs placed at >= 45 degrees.
* Fix toggle wheel motor action group.
* Fix max speed on M1.
* Fix some contract craft not loading in career games.
* Fix quicksave text input being too short and characters being cut off.
* Fix deploying ground parts interrupting SFX on other parts.
* Fix NRE occurring during repairing a part.
* Fix Rover Construction, Satellite Upgrade and Vessel repair contracts losing track of the contract vessel.
* Fix any vessel arriving at a rover repair contract from triggering the waypoint on the contract.
* Fix Satellite upgrade contract asking for parts that are not usable in EVA Construction mode.
* Fix Ap and Pe markers appearing in future patches in space not aligned to current patch rendering when in career games that have yet to have patched conics available.
* Fix EVA kerbals on a ladder in Construction Mode holding a part from floating off the ladder.
* Fix the banana pieces velocity when performing the EVA science experiment whilst wearing the default suit.
* Fix physicsless root part on decoupled vessel creating havoc.
* Fix a Key Not Found Exception error message is fired when a Grip Strip is removed from any vessel through EVA Construction Mode.
* Fix held part keeps its position in the scene on closing Construction Mode instead of reaching the ground.
* Fix Mk1-3 Pod's rcs' SFX volume.
* Fix toggle of suspension auto spring and damper not resetting spring and damper when toggled from override to auto.
* Fix the Protective Rocket Nose Cone Mk7?s collider.
* Fix prebuilt craft qualification for contracts based on tech nodes as they are purchased.
* Fix Non-retractable deployable parts having a Retract option when they cannot be retracted.
* Inventory part tooltip panel no longer closes as soon as the mouse exits the inventory slot. It is therefore now possible to read all the information when the panel has many widgets.
* Extended part information panel and inventory tooltip are now more clear about mass information.
* Fix audio issue where sounds makes a pop sound when engines shut down.
* Fix NREs when expanding a stage from a vessel marked as debris.
* Fix audio issue where sounds differed between map view and flight view.
* Fix the MenuNavigation on the CraftBroswer dialog so that when browsing with the up and down arrows, the scrollback focuses on the highlighted element.
* Changes to Wheel and Landing Legs systems by default are not applied to old parts. ModuleWheelBase.useNewFrictionModel, ModuleWheelSteering.useNewModel, ModuleWheelSuspension.useDistributedMass must be set to true in the Part Modules cfg for each part that wants to use the new functionality.
* Failed reflection calls to incompatible or otherwise invalid mods are now handled, so they don't stop the game from loading.
* Custom suits now show the corresponding icon in all relevant screens.
* Added an additional useCustomThreshold field to ModuleOrbitalSurveyor. Setting it to true will allow the module to recalculate the minimum and maximum altitudes beyond the stock values.
* When multiple versions of the same assembly are present, KSP now makes sure only the most recent one is loaded.
* Tuned the logic to calculate space object resource percentages based on the lowRange and highRange values, preventing space objects from always having > 80% resources regadless of the range values.
* Add a GameEvent for revert to launch that returns the current FlightState.
* Add ability for modders to be able to turn off the color changer UI.
* Add ability to support multiple lights from the single ModuleLight instance.
* Allow ModuleLight's toggle action to simultaneously toggle other animations.
=================================== Making History 1.12.0 ===================================
* Kerbodyne S3-S4 adapter's dark stripe now matches with the S3 and S4 tanks.
* Add 1.25m Engine plate.
* Fix SM-25 gap at bottom of the doors.
* Kerbodyne KE-1 Mastodon Liquid Fuel Engine's shroud clipping fix
* Fix spacing in Mission Builder for 'Seed' field in the SAP.
* Fix max speed on M1-F wheels.
* Fix EP-12's preview attach nodes size.
* Fix MEM's rcs' SFX volume.
=================================== Breaking Ground 1.7.0 ===================================
* Fix unnecessary colon for one string in Spanish only.
* Fix for spelling mistake in Duna's stone objects, English only.
=================================== v1.11.2 ============================================================
* Fix craft can wobble or even have some parts destroyed when interacting with parts and inventory slots during EVAConstruction in Flight.
* Fix NRE on returning to physics range of RCSFX on command pods causing game to become non-savable or usable in some cases.
* Fix the Place Anywhere 1 linear RCS part thrusting the wrong way.
* Fix same part collisions invalidating valid EVA construction placement on some parts.
* Fix Resource App resource totals UI display for EVA kerbals carrying multiple resources including EVA propellant total on every resource.
=================================== v1.11.1 ============================================================
* Extend Science results UI delay for Dzhanibekov EVA experiment so player can see the effect better.
* Enable smaller SEQ parts to be usable in construction mode so they can be moved and adjusted. They cannot be stored inside inventry modules.
* A screen message will now appear when a non-engineer kerbal attempts to repair a part with the repair kit. Also, a Screen Message will also show if the repair kit amount was insufficient.
* Cargo parts filter now includes researched but not purchased parts, even allowing purchasing them from the filtered view.
* Added Thrust Limiter field to Kerbal Jetpacks so finer control is possible.
* Kerbals can now assist an Engineer in construction to move heavier parts.
* Construction panel now shows manipulation weight limit and assistants count.
* Reduce the wait time between dropping a part and when physics kicks in.
* Action group edit name button can now be accessed with arrows and axis inputs.
* Allow pickup of debris parts in EVA construction mode.
* Playing a science/sandbox game in which Kerbals are restricted to class traits but all probes have access to all SAS modes is now possible.
* Numerous KSPedia fixes in multiple languages.
* Fix EVA Construction Mode KSPedia slide text overlap in Japanese.
* Fix Cargo Mode KSPedia slide title for Russian.
* Fix for a range of construction contract vessel names for all languages.
* Fix missing Japanese translation for Engine Stops Under in part description.
* Fix Spanish translation for vessel part requirements.
* Variable correction in spanish for Engineer on vessel requirement.
* Place Anywhere 1 Linear RCS Port now has a shrouded variant.
* Revamped MK1 and Mk2 spot lights.
* Added new white variant for MK1 and MK2 spot lights.
* Fix background icon not appearing when first picking a part from inventory.
* Fix when detaching a part from a vessel keep it's orientation and don't reset it's orientation to the default position.
* Fixed some NREs when using menu navigation with directional arrows on the Action Groups panel.
* Fix waypoint marker for rover construction contracts disappearing.
* Fix orientations of parts in EVA construction mode including surface/detach and attachnode attach.
* Fixed issue causing parts to highlight red while cursor is on inventory PAWs.
* Fix UI in editor scene not showing that part autostruts are forced to grandparent when they are attached to dynamic nodes.
* Fixed bug causing weld animation to not play in some situations.
* Fix parts being anchored above the surface if lifted by robotics parts.
* Fix Editor getting stuck if you delete the root part when in cargo mode.
* Fix part stacking key from affecting all parts picked from the toolbox after its use.
* Fix Inventory part tooltip getting stuck when storing a part in the inventory from the Editor work area and immediately summoning it.
* Fix the editor cargo UI not scrolling when the mouse positionis in between slots.,
* Fix attaching parts in EVA construction mode within the range of a robot arm scanner.
* Fix AttachNodes not displaying when the root part of a vessel is outside the construction range, but the part is and shoudl be valid as an attachment.
* Fix partdatabase.cfg handling when running KSP from an alternate folder/location.
* Fix issues with parts that have trigger colliders when rotating/moving them in EVA construction mode.
* Fix deadline to include CB multiplier on vessel repair and construction contracts.
* Fix placed flags falling down.
* Fix extended tooltip not being updated on variant change for cargo part mass.
* Fix exploit that allowed to produce infinitely many stackable cargo parts using the stack logic.
* Fix for inventories for kerbals on command seats coming up twice in the Construction/Inventory UI in flight.
* Fix EVA kerbals on ladders generating phantom forces.
* Fix CoL marker positioning in EVA Construction/Flight Scene.
* Fix EVA construction losing detached parts and invalid highlighting when exiting EVA Construction with a detached part on the mouse.
* Fix Repair contracts not completing if they use the same craft as a previous contract of the same type in the same save game.
* Fixed an issue that locked up the game when kerbal tourists were passed out in command seats and the game was saved after landing.
* Fix satellite construction stock craft being created as debris, they will now be probes.
* Fix errors when using the rotate and move tool in EVA construction mode on wheels and landing legs.
* Fix EVA kerbals unable to use static ladders (Ladders on Launchpads and buildings, etc).
* Fix crew transfers out of a part does not update its PAW.
* Fix parts with variants in construction mode reverting back to the base variant when attached.
* Fix issue that occurs with Plant Flag being active during construction mode.
* Fix trajectory changes during rotation caused by MinRBMass being too high
* Fix error caused by symmetrical parts in KAL action set if parts get decoupled individually.
* Fix Jetpack andf EVACylinder refill only working with EVA Propellant.
* Fix Smoke FX on twin boar engine.
* Fix bug that caused individually dropped parts to slide on the ground.
* Fix Actions from Symmetry counterparts showing multiple times in the ActionGroup Editor.
* Fix an NRE and partial loss of VAB/SPH functionality occuring when selecting a Subassembly after placing the original part in any symmetry mode while the Save Subassembly window is open in the editors.
* Fix discarding merged craft throwing an NRE in Editors.
* Fix dropped parts being teleported to the ground when dropped in the air above the ground.
* Fix NRE when placing a part buried in the ground in EVA construction mode.
* Fix Placing wheels past the collider for the ground (half buried) will cause the craft to bounce uncontrollably during EVA construction mode.
* Fix Construction Mode Parts dropping causing immediately large physics effects on vessels.
* Fix parts during Eva Construction mode beingpicked up, dropped, or attached when a UI element is blocking the pointer. This was resulting in unwanted click-through.
* Fix Kerbals not falling off the bottom of the ladder when the Kerbal stop at the end of ladder option was set to false.
* Fix where activating the staging would fail if the vessel had no stage available and gained one after a new part was attached in EvaConstruction during flight.
* Fix kerbal jump force scaling to use their combined body mass and inventory mass and prevent death-inducing high jumps.
* Fix NRE that caused the game to lock up when a cargo container was the root part and it was re-rooted.
* Fix the deploy animation being played when taking a deployable part out of the inventory in the VAB/SPH.
* Fix the Communotron 88-88 appearing unbroken in satellite repair contracts.
* Fix Contract strings to clarify Base contract, Satellite Contract, Station Contract and Grand Tour contracts and specify that the new vessel must be built and launched complete (cannot be built in parts using EVA construction).
* Fix cargo parts being inconsistently rendered as 2D icons with no transparency when hovering the cursor over PAWs and Construction Panel.
* Fix selected cargo parts as icons getting stuck when hovering between cargo panel and a PAW inventory in the Editor Scene.
* Fix selected cargo parts during EVA Construction mode that were taken out from an inventory slot not being returned when closing the Construction mode while still holding them.
* Fix selected cargo part as a stack icon not blocking actions on other cargo part while holding the stack.
* Fix EVA kerbal occlusion inside fairings and cargo bays.
* Fix hatches being obstructed by the robotic arm range trigger, or it's front border.
* Fix lights playing their on/off animations when activating the "Turn Light On" and "Turn Light Off" action groups and the light was already in the target state.
* Fix shift-key bleed through to thrust the jetpack when placing or adjusting a part in construction mode.
* Fix out-of-context screen message when a part is attached to a dropped part in construction mode.
* Fix selecting color on lights placed in symmetry only affects one of the lights.
* Fix changing scenes resets light color.
* Fix lights reset to white after configuration.
* Fix light color doesn't persist on saved craft when the lights are Off.
* Fix lights emmisive textures do not update when adjusting RGB values with action groups or the KAL in flight mode.
* Fix the Clydesdale engine nozzle shining in the VAB.
* Fix attachment node size on SEQ-24 container.
* Fix node attach issue on Aerospike.
* Fix weld aim hitting the node instead of the attachment point when welding.
* Fix being unable to assign the Undock Action on Docking Ports. We have reverted the 1.11.0 fix in favor for a different solution in the future.
* Allow reload of Tech Tree via static methods in any scene via cfg file reference or Database config nodes. LoadTechTree is now static.
* Ability to have Cargo parts be Construction-able. Note that ModuleCargoPart needs to be before ModuleInventoryPart for this to work.
* Added reinitResourcesOnStoreInVessel in moduleCargoPart and applied to Jetpack and EVAFuelCylinder. This flag controls whether the resources in the part will be reinitialized to full when the part is stored inside a vessels inventory modules.
* For parts using ModuleLight, the light turning on/off is controlled by code now, instead of using an animation.
* Fix setting light color via part cfg was being ignored.
=================================== Making History v1.11.1 ================================
* Fix the servicemodules shielding antennae on launch when the shrouds are turned off.
* Fix KAL being unselectable in action pane in the mission builder.
* Fix the missing Robotics icon category in the action pane.
* Fix surface attachment issues with the LV-Tx87 Bobcat.
=================================== Breaking Ground 1.6.1 ===================================
* Added screen message when dropping Deployed Science parts in EVA Construction mode to clarify how to deploy.
* Added translation and fix for message that appears when repair kit quantity is not enough.
* Fix issue impeding Kerbal to fall after picking up ROC sample.
=================================== v1.11.0 ============================================================
* Improve version checking for save files to prevent incorrect compatability messages.
* Added game setting to enable Ghosted Navigation Markers. These let you see targets behind you by presenting a faded marker on the navball as if you are looking through the navball.
* Text in action group labels now moves if truncated so the text can be fully read.
* A notification is displayed on the Fairings PAW when it has a flag attached and the sides and edit Fairing options are blocked.
* Robotic Controllers like KAL can now be accessed by EVA Kerbals to Play and Stop the Sequence.
* Revamped Vall! It now has a low, medium and high quality shaders as well as a new scaled space textures.
* Revamped Tylo! It now has a low, medium and high quality shaders as well as a new scaled space textures.
* Revamped Bop! It now has a low, medium and high quality shaders as well as a new scaled space textures.
* Launchclamps will now default to the earliest stage on a craft.
* Added a speed slider to the Axis Groups Binding so players can control how fast a binding will move. The value shown is in % of full axis range per second.
* Expanded on the Warp to Sunrise button functionality. It's now available in flight and Tracking Station whenever it makes sense.
* Added onscreen tab to Map Filters panel to make it more obvious and changed the behaviour to be click to toggle like the navball tab.
* Implemented Menu Navigation on the Action Groups in Flight.
* Added new Color Picker for the Kerbal Light Color during Flight.
* Parts of the same type and variant can now be stacked in a single inventory slot. Each part has a maximum allowed stack amount.
* Change PPD-10 Hitchhiker and Mk3 Passenger Module mass to align with passenger/mass ratio of Mk1 Crew cabin.
* Change PPD-12 Cupola Cost and Mass to align with cost/mass ratio of Mk1 Capsule.
* Change Mk2 Crew Cabin mass to incorporate wing mass.
* Don't put parachutes in the first (launchpad) stage by default.
* Crewable part masses revised to account for crew mass and their cargo.
* Crew now have mass when on IVA (inside parts) along with their cargo.
* The Flag browser now categorizes flags into groups.
* Added RocketLabs and Electron flags.
* Added EVA Construction Mode.
* Amended dV and orbit calcs to use Double precision.
* Some large parts cannot be put into cargo containers but can be manipulated in EVA construction mode.
* Players can no longer assign the Undock node Action. This has been removed as it was causing confusion with the Decouple node Action in some parts. Crafts with the action assigned can still fire it.
* Construction Mode provides CoM CoT CoL overlays.
* Kerbals stop climbing on reaching the end of a ladder. A new toggleable game setting Check ladders end enables/disables the behavior.
* SEQ-3 and SEQ-9 Cargo Containers are now Stock parts.
* All Cargo Parts can now be searched by the tag cargo in editor and mission builder.
* Flight Info debug window now shows the angle of the surface the vessel is currently on.
* Asteroids have new textures and shader.
* New rover construction contract for career games.
* New vessel repair contract for career games.
* New satellite upgrade contract for career games.
* Improvements over the Kerbal jittery movement.
* Comet visual FX performance improvements.
* Added a repair kit part. Now repairing broken parts uses up repair kits, be sure to have some in your Engineer's inventory.
* Added new EVA science experiments and animations.
* Kerbal Jetpack and Parachute are now cargo items that kerbals must carry in their inventory to use them.
* Kerbals in EVA use EVA propellant from EVA cylinder parts and Jetpacks that they are carrying.
* EVA cylinder parts and Jetpacks are refilled when they are transferred back into a vessel from a kerbal.
* Amended dV and orbit calcs to use Double precision.
* Make render probes fade in better when a new render probe is added.
* Removed line breaks in the Orbit's Ejection field tooltip.
* Fix missing localized text in the Robotic controller name input field.
* Multiple bug fixes for all languages.
* Navigation console had missing space for the field IZQUIERDA which affected only Spanish.
* Fix fairing variants having wrong language on textures in English and French.
* Multiple string additions and corrections for some languages.
* Fix spelling of BepiColombo and Rosetta.
* Multiple KSPedia fixes all languages.
* The LFB KR-1x2 Twin-Boar Liquid Fuel Engine now has the correct diameter.
* Added colliders to all flag part variants.
* Removed the gaps of the FL-R25 RCS Fuel Tank when attached to other tanks.
* New SEQ-24 Cargo Storage Unit and new SEQ-1C Conformal Storage Unit.
* New Place Anywhere 1 Linear RCS Port.
* New RV-1X Variable Thruster Block.
* New Repair kit part.
* Added new EVA science experiment kit.
* EVA Fuel Cylinder cargo part.
* Fix gap in the Mk2 Cockpit IVA.
* HG-5 High Gain Antenna is now placed correctly in mirror symmetry.
* Fix LFB KR 1x2 'Twin Boar' off placed surface attach underneath.
* Revised the instructions on several tutorials regarding the recent changes to the flight UI mode toggling.
* Fix issues with fairing shaders when width/height ratio is extreme.
* Craft file name is now independent of command pod vessel naming, preventing accidental overwrites when re-naming command pods.
* Fix flickering orbit lines in mapview.
* Fix an overlap in some languages between the Header and vessel stats field in the craft browser dialog.
* Fix part joint failure including autostruts when target RigidBody is same as host RigidBody which can occur in some edge cases.
* Fix tourists from being EVA'd from a command seat.
* Fix steep textures shaking on lower quality shaders after reentry.
* Fix payload inside fairing not being released when decoupled and fairings are still intact.
* Fix resource transfer failing when opening and closing a parts action windows several times.
* Fix inventory part tooltips lingering on the screen when changing Camera Mode.
* Fix EVA Kerbal walking animation sync, timing and bounding issues.
* Fix EVA Kerbal sliding issues.
* Fix menu navigation issues when navigating between columns in the Action Groups menu.
* Fix craft thumbnails not showing fairings.
* Fix Female Kerbals not walking correctly on some low g bodies.
* Fix Incremental speed sliders now update on symmetric parts on the Action Groups Menu.
* Fix Comet Sample contracts not completing if comet is renamed by the player after the science sample is taken.
* Fix AOOREs and flow on effects that occur on vessel markers for vessels that use ( as the first character in their name.
* Fix issue with flags on parts that are set flipped that also have variants set not flipping the flag textures.
* Fix AOORE on temperature gauges when parts explode.
* Fix NRE on adding any action to action groups.
* The crew inventory initialization doesn't break the kerbal roster initialization on the astronaut complex.
* Fix alignment in action group text in the action group editor window.
* Fix localization of tech tree node names in UI. Including Part Upgrades.
* Fix Camera controls are now enabled when the Action Groups panel is open during Flight.
* Fix Staging is now Locked when Action Groups panel is open during Flight. This could cause firing unintentional staging while having the panel opened.
* Fix issue with SEQ-3 search tags.
* Fix inconsistency in the detection of hatch obstruction.
* Fix click-through issue occuring with the main menu expansion dialogs.
* Fix Action groups UI becoming non-functional on pressing the KAL's Action Groups button more than once.
* Fix Kerbals rotating when walking on hills.
* Fix System set to Time Zone that KSP can't handle from crashing the game. eg: Hong Kong.
* Fix the Comet and Asteroid showing up in the Size3 Bulkhead filter.
* Fix issue that prevented fairing panels from exploding when colliding.
* Fix mistake in the 1.10 section of the changelog.
* Fix the white rectangle showing in both Advanced Grabbing Units when rotating in the part picker.
* Fix multiple comet comas blotting out the sky when a comet breaks up on reentry.
* Fix lighting issues in Terrain System.
* Fix issue with forward axis not updating properly.
* Fix Fuel tanks could get stuck with no references to transfer resources when opening and closing PAWs while a transfer was being done.
* Fix Kerbals neck showing when swimming.
* Fix Grand Tour contracts need a new vessel to be built requirement.
* Fix default helmet and neck ring settings not applying on first EVA.
* Fix KSPedia continues to work as expected even after closing it abruptly while a slide was loading.
* Fix Color values update correctly now in the color picker for HSV values and sliders.
* Fix undo in editor with fairings changing materials on cargo bays.
* Fix comet science contracts failing when sample has been collected but not yet transmitted or returned.
* Fix the kerbal ladder sliding.
* Fix Color values update correctly now in the color picker for HSV values and sliders.
* Fix camera being too far from vessel when exiting map view in some situations.
* Fix the Kerbals hands on fire idle arms shrinking at the end.
* Fix Paws are automatically opened when hovering a cargo part over an inventory in the Editor.
* Inventory system is now persisted as a list of protoparts instead of a comma-separated string of names. The old system is still there for compatibility, but the new one is preferred.
* LightOn/Off events have been replaced with a toggle event on the PAW to reduce PAW redraw. The events still exist and can be triggered, but are hidden from the PAW.
* Tech Tree now correctly reads all TechTree nodes from gamedata folder.
* QuaternionD now supports LookRotation.
* Implemented FlightVesselOverlays class to implement the Center overlays to be displayed in flight.
* New pre-generated craft and locations capability for contracts in career games.
* ModuleInventoryPart.allowedKerbalEvaDistance obselete in preference to GameSetting.EVA_INVENTORY_RANGE.
* Parts now have a minimum Rigidbody mass minimumRBMass which affects how small the rigidbodies mass can be. Does not affect part.mass - which is whats used to calculate force, etc - but does affect rigidbody collisions.
=================================== Making History 1.11.0 ===================================
* Added the option "All SAS Modes on all probes" to the Mission Builder Start node Difficulty options. The same option found in Sandbox games.
* Fix mission validation report dialog not displaying validation options text in Chinese and Japanese.
* Added colliders to all flag part variants.
* Fix the LV-TX87 Bobcat Liquid Fuel Engine's attach rules, no more surface attach.
* Engine plates now shroud parts attached to nodes inside shroud from airstream.
* Fix user is was unable to switch the GAP Vessel Token from Aircraft to Rocket after saving a mission with the Aircraft selection.
* Change the error message when you try to launch a vessel in the SPH with the same name in the VAB or vice-versa.
* Fix issue with Mission Builder when animating parts are toggled when the flight scene loads.
* Fix the seam on the Making History suit helmet.
* Fix active vessel not switching when explode part node fires in missions.
* Fix undo in editor with fairings changing materials on cargo bays.
=================================== Breaking Ground 1.6.0 ===================================
* Added toggle to enable or disable a KAL controller.
* Fix InventoryModules adding mass to a part even if there was no cargo in it.
* Fix floating Mun ROCs by adjusting the meshes.
* Fix NRE in deployed science when retrieving experiment parts.
We knew we were taking on an immense technical and creative challenge when we started this project. We’ve heard time and again from this community that quality is paramount, and we feel the same way.
=================================== v1.10.1 ========================================
1.10.1 Changelog - BaseGame ONLY (see below for Making History and Breaking Ground changelog)
* Fairings now get rebuilt when changing the number of sides in the PAW.
* Fix issue with Italian translation of drill action.
* Fix grammar error in MPO part description.
* Add missing localization on the ESA Collaboration mission pack.
* Several ESA-related vocabulary improvements in multiple languages.
* Fix localization tags appearing in debug console/log when playing ESA missions without Making History DLC installed.
* Fix players of ESA missions being able to access the VAB and SPH.
* Fix invalid attachment references in flag parts when attached/detached/reattached in VAB/SPH.
* Fix spawn probabilities for comet types.
* Fix issues when contract expires that was regarding a comet that expires.
* Make opaque flag parts actually opaque when not placed over other parts.
* Fix Mk2 Lander cans open door action being missing.
* Fix crew icons update when changing suits with the suit picker.
* Fix broken merge button on craft load dialog.
* Fixed missing spacing in ESA Bepi short mission dialog message.
* Fixed overlapping buttons in main menu.
* Attaching a single flag on the fairings now updates the editing capabilities on the fairing's PAW in the VAB and SPH.
* Fix bug where comet sample contracts were not updated if a comet was renamed.
* Fix mirror symmetry when using rotate and move tool. Same as we fixed it for placement tool.
* The magnetometer now weighs 50 kg.
* Fix Thrust Alignment on Poodle.
* Fix deployable panels and antennas no longer breaking from air pressure.
* Fix reentry VFX not showing when large comets hit celestial body atmospheres.
* Fix radial drill not working on comets.
* Fix KSPedia page Aircraft/Basics breaking in every language except Portuguese/Brazilian.
* Fix ModuleProceduralFairing to allow mod override of base transform name and null check.
* Add file path to SelectConfigNodeCallback which is called when a craft file is selected from the CraftBrowserDialog in the VAB/SPH.
* Fix callback to OnFileSelectedCallback from the CraftBrowserDialog in the VAB/SPH.
* Fix loading of mod Fonts.
=================================== Making History 1.10.1 ===================================
* Fix typo in "Show map node" option in some nodes in Mission Builder.
* Werner character not showing up in mission dialogue boxes.
* Fix description of comet class localization bug.
* Fix engine plate parts drag settings.
* Fix Sally Hut 1 - space station disappears during mission.
* Fix To the Mun via Minmus - mission stalls trying to get to the Mun.
* Fix Dawn of the Space Age - mission stalls at Jebnik 1 Reach Altitude 1 node.
* Fix Meet Me in Zero G - Atlas Agena is not present when launching Gemini 8.
=================================== Breaking Ground 1.5.1 ===================================
* Fix unmotorized hinges returning to their build angle when locked in flight mode.
=================================== v1.10.0 ============================================================
1.10.0 Changelog - BaseGame ONLY (see below for Making History and Breaking Ground changelog)
* Added the ability to fine tune fairings or use the existing, snap mode. This behavior reacts to the editor's angle snap.
* Added ESA missions tutorial.
* Adjusted the Remove Row button in KAL to only delete the row when clicking on the red cross, not the whole segment.
* Fuel cells can be set started in the VAB or SPH for launch.
* Drag cube debug information now available in VAB/SPH when show aero data in PAW debug option is on.
* Improve drag cube system to handle Part Variants and Shrouds on the same part.
* Add additional drag cube information to Debug Aero info in PAWs.
* Persist Aero GUI UI debug window setting and Debug Aero info in PAWs setting between game sessions.
* Performance improvements for engine module.
* Performance and memory improvements for launching a vessel from the space centre.
* Performance and memory improvements for part action windows by caching them.
* Performance and memory improvements for reading and writing config nodes, so better performance for loading and saving.
* Performance and memory improvements for undo and redo in VAB/SPH by caching stage manager icons.
* Intended duplicated group-actions have a marker to distinguish the part side .
* Converter actions now indicate resource type to differentiate them.
* Performance and memory improvements for loading vessels.
* Preview and select suits for Kerbals via the suit selector icon (coat hanger).
* Performance and Memory improvements for game, craft and mission load dialogues.
* Performance and Memory improvements for vessel loading.
* Performance and Memory improvements for ModuleJettison in VAB/SPH.
* The KSC's grass now changes according to the currently set terrain shader quality.
* Revamped Jool, giving it a new animated shader and high resolution textures.
* Laythe planet textures revamp. Low, medium and high quality terrain shaders.
* ESA Collaboration missions implemented for base game.
* Added EVA button to the crew transfer dialog. Functions the same as the crew hatch dialog EVA button.
* Added the ability to have open-ended/uncapped fairings.
* Sliders now display units in the Part Action Window where appropriate.
* Optimized fairing mesh construction and exploded view heuristic by caching mouse position.
* Reduced GC and unnecessary calculations performed for variants on fairings.
* Reduced number of meshes and colliders for fairings to improve draw calls and standarize at 24-32 sides.
* Added Marquee scrolling to a few PAW items for when the text is super long. Text is ellipsis in this case and on mouse over will move left then right.
* Performance improvements in flight mode by caching variables in ThermalIntegrationPass and PartBuoyancy.
* Hide UI elements that aren't being used and avoid unnecessary updates in flight mode.
* Performance and memory improvements for DeltaV simulations.
* Speed up craft loading and use less memory in VAB/SPH.
* The PAW starts towards the outside of the screen instead of over the center of the rocket/screen.
* The camera will not position itself at an appropriate distance when switching vessels to prevent the camera starting inside vessels.
* KSP now has Comets!
* Added two new contracts for comets.
* Added surface sample science experiment for comets.
* Comets can explode into smaller fragments while entering a CB's atmosphere.
* Fairings can now be set to not auto-expand in SPH/VAB via a new PAW option.
* Improve performance of splash FX in water by using combination aof close splashes and limiting how many occur in close proximity
* Adjusted the "dark" them color to be more visible in the variant selector.
* Changed Japanese translation of "Polar Crater" based on community feedback.
* Stock vessel name and description translations.
* Fix science done at Dessert not showing localized name.
* Fix Service Module parts displaying unlocalized text for Shroud.
* Fix Command parts displaying unlocalized text for Cutaway.
* Fixed a localization issue on the Strategies occurring on FR, IT and PT
* Fix unlocalized label for facility level during missions.
* Fix grammar issue in From the Moon tutorial.
* Updated SC-9001 Science Jr. perform science button so it now matches the new part name.
* Fixes translation error in FTE-1 part in Japanese.
* Fix missing character in KSP Merchandise link in main menu in simplified Chinese.
* Improved phrasing for landing label in Russian.
* Fix localized string when debugging aero details.
* Fix localization issues with tab headings in Tracking Station.
* Fix KSPedia - Numbers on Resources/Conversion Management page alignment in Russian and Chinese.
* Fix KSPedia 'app launcher' text box on the Manual/Flight Interface page alignment in Portuguese.
* Fix KSPedia text on Rocketry/Basics/Centered page spacing in Japanese.
* Fix KSPedia text on Manual/Management page spacing in Portuguese.
* Fix KSPedia unlocalized text for measurements is displayed in the 'Effective Range Table'.
* Fix KSPedia Japanese Incorrect break line in Control.
* Fix numerous part description texts.
* Fix a couple of messages in tutorials.
* Fix action sets override explanation tooltip text.
* Fix Localization of Vessel Naming Group and vessel name in PAWs.
* Removed line breaks in the Orbit's Ejection field tooltip in English.
* Add fuel line ESA variant.
* Add Thoroughbred ESA variant.
* Added Rockomax X200-32 ESA variant.
* Revamped R-11 'Baguette' External Tank and added silver variant.
* Revamped R-4 'Dumpling' External Tank and added silver variant.
* Revamped R-12 'Doughnut' External Tank and added silver variant.
* Added new variants to the fairings size 1, 2 and 3. Now we have them in white, black and white, orange, silver and gold.
* Revamped Struts and added white variant.
* New Moho Planetary Observer (MPO) Probe.
* New Moho Transfer Module (MTM).
* Fix Mainsail's Center Of Thrust.
* Fix LV-N engine FX particle offset.
* Added the ESA variant to the Rockomax X200-16 Fuel Tank.
* New Flag parts, these new parts can be placed on fairings by holding the Mod key or by setting the Fairing Expansion = Off setting in the fairings PAW.
* Parts with Flag Decals on them can now have their decal set to mirrored.
* New Magnetometer Boom science experiment.
* Advanced Grabbing Unit textures revamped and added a Dark variant.
* New Advanced Grabbing Unit Jr. With 2 variants
* Fix for LV-N engine not stacking correctly at the bottom.
* Added a white and yellow variant to all TD decouplers and TS separators.
* Fix Action Groups app position.
* Fix mesh scale on short compoundparts causing reentry FX issues.
* Fixed Interstage fairings holding onto the payload in certain use cases.
* Fix dV calcs for stages drawing resources across decouplers with crossfeed enabled.
* Fix unable to timewarp after using Set Position and then Set Orbit cheat.
* Fix autostrut being incorrectly reset on parts attached to dynamic nodes if the part is the parent.
* Fix drag cubes on J-90 Goliath, 48-7S Spark, LV-909 Terrier, RE-M3 Mainsail, RE-L10 Poodle RE-I5 Skipper, and numerous other parts.
* Fix craft browser selecting wrong tab when player switches between VAB/SPH.
* Fix the highlight and navigation colors not being set on game start when the settings file did not exist.
* Fixed a bug that stopped the player from progressing in the Basic Science Tutorial.
* Fix Action Groups app header in flight.
* Fix Lights toggle image not showing all rays properly in Altimiter UI.
* Fix comm link not displaying correct strength when focusing on a relay satellite.
* Fix node icons being rendered on top of other Flight scene UI elements.
* Fix broken off solar panels, fairings and shroud parts left on the surface causing vessels to remain in landed state after they take off.
* Fix Dont Show Again not working for Delete all Messages functionality.
* Fix LV-T45 config by removing duplicate definition of testmodule.
* Fixed veteran kerbals dissappearing when being dismissed.
* Fix Navball render issue when Maneuver mode is enabled.
* Fix resources not being displayed in tracking station in Prospecting Eeloo Scenario.
* Fix asteroids having incorrect mass when docking.
* Fix bug causing kerbals to not respawn in Space Center.
* Fix bug causing difficulty settings to revert when reverting flight.
* Fix maneuver node label not showing when switching selected node.
* Fix an issue where Maneuver Mode's Maneuver Editor's Gizmos can enlarge or shrink when clicked extremely fast.
* Fix 3.75m decoupler and separator drag cubes creating too much drag.
* Fix issue where some vessels were not being reset to the terrain when loading them in a save game where the game terrain detail settings had been changed since it was last saved.
* Fix a different tone of white in the white fairing variant.
* Fix Launch platform selector getting stuck when opening dialogs while it is already open.
* Fix Portrait Gallery when EVAing and all gallery pictures have been hidden.
* Fix lighting on specular shaded part icons.
* Fix 3D object masking in Editor and RnD scenes for Windows platform and openGL forced.
* Pinned PAW stays open in the editor on click events and on part selection.
* Add some clarity in the strategies that have no-duration (Bail-out and Sell-out) so players dont expect them to remain active over time.
* Fix Z-100 battery light showing white in toolbar and tooltip icons sometimes.
* Fix fuel overlay becoming offset when dragging the root part by hiding the overlay during that drag.
* Remove Jettison event for Jettison parts that are fairings as they cannot be jettisoned manually.
* Fix hitching in the main menu.
* Fix visual artefacts of atmosphere planets in map view at high timewarp rates.
* Interior lights of ship cockpits and passenger modules are linked to the toggle lights action group.
* Fixed bug causing empty stages not to be deleted.
* Fix label overlap that was happening in some languages.
* Part Action Windows will always close when its part is destroyed.
* Fixed bug where drain valve values were being defaulted to true.
* Fixed bug which caused some building lights to remain on during the day.
* Fix camera out of frustum error when reloading flight scene in some scenarios.
* Fix inertial tensor errors when reloading flight scene in some scenarios.
* Fix log messages when running missions with test experiment node and node is set to any experiment.
* Maneuver mode UI negative handles don't flip functionality anymore after adjusting the tool sensitivity.
* Docking Port Actions now fire docking ports on same vessel.
* The technology path lines don't disappear anymore.
* Fix tutorial 'orbit 101' getting stuck when trying to get to the inclination value of 10 degrees.
* Correctly handle engines burning across stages for dV calcs.
* Fix decoupler handling when no parts attached to decoupler for dV calcs.
* Fix stage UI dV display fluctuating up and down whilst burning engines.
* Fixed NRE when changing the variant of a surface-attached LV-1 'Ant'.
* Fix not copying resource amounts when copying parts in VAB/SPH.
* Fix contract part naming to use real part names and not 'research lab' or 'materials bay'.
* Fix for some keybindings activating when typing in toolbox part search in VAB/SPH.
* Fix camera shake issues in the SPH when using shift and hovering over UI elements.
* Fixed disappearing mode toggle button in KerbNet dialog.
* Fix for Shadow Projection Settings resetting.
* Fix PAW group headers being cut off in some languages.
* Fixed an issue where the UT field in Precision Maneuver Editor wasn't able to display Universal Time in the 'y
* Fix 'Cannot deploy while stowed.' bug for service bays.
* Fix manuever node handles changing value incorrectly when dragging 'anti' handles.
* Fix randomization error in Sentinel causing short lifetimes of discovered asteroids.
* Fix Exception storm when inflatable heat shield destroyed by overheat in some situations.
* Fix incorrect Line Break - Tracking Station - The string 'Last seen
* PAW title now matches the new name of an asteroid after being renamed.
* Maneuver node no longer moves along the planned trajectory instead of the current one when moving it ahead in time using the Maneuver Mode UI input field.
* Fix crew assignment being blocked after loading second ship.
* Fix the vesselSituation on unloaded space objects being Flying instead of Orbiting.
* Fix flickering Celestial body self-shadow issues with DX11 platform.
* Fix icons in map view not rescaling properly when UI scale changes.
* Fix the EVA 'Board' button prompt not disappearing when the target vessel is destroyed.
* Fix unlocalized label for mk1-3 pod lights.
* Fixed the Island runway textures.
* Fix camera behavior when camera mode is activated multiple times in flight mode.
* Fix loading of Modders KSPedia slides.
* Fix beginner tutorials being locked out after pressing Save or Load game buttons.
* Fix NRE flood when creating or selecting a maneuver node with the Maneuver Mode UI Intercept tab open.
* Fix Set Orbit cheat to allow rendezvous with vessels in an escaping sphere of influence situation.
* Fairing panels now display the proper texture you see in the editor instead of pure white.
* Fix incorrect drag cube and class size on Asteroids after they have been grappled and subsequently ungrappled or reloaded via scene change or save game load.
* Add IPartMassModifier to ModuleJettison. Allows mods to implement mass change on jettison.
* Fix application of mass to resource ratios in ModuleResourceConverter recipes.
* Renamed a duplicated shader "KSP/Particles/Alpha Blended" to now have one named that and another named "KSP/Particles/Alpha Blended Scenery".
=================================== Making History 1.10.0 ===================================
* Tracking of vessels now works for creator defined vessels that undock and get created during a mission from another vessel. Mission creators can now assign parts that have had vessel rename and priority set to test against in mission nodes.
* Moved localization files to base game.
* Add checkbox to FlyThrough Test Node to allow the map marker to be hidden
* Added a new icon for Test Grapple node in Mission Builder.
* Add setting (MISSION_NAVIGATION_GHOSTING) to show nav marker ghosting when the target is behind you. Defaulted to on for all mission games (including ESA).
* Added a new Grapple test node to verify if a grabbing unit took hold of a space object.
* Space Objects can now be selected in the Distance to node.
* Test vessel velocity can now be compared relative to vessels, kerbals, and space objects instead of just the orbited CB.
* Nodes in Making History support comets the same as asteroids.
* Fixed wrong localization for asteroid nodes in mission builder.
* Fix descriptions for Shrimp and SWM-94 parts.
* Kickback booster revamp and ESA variant.
* Added new variants to the fairings size 1.5 and 3. Now we have them in white, black and white, orange, silver and gold.
* Added a white and yellow variant to the size 1.5 and size 4 TD decouplers and size 1.5 and size 4 TS separators.
* Fix scenario loading in Mission Builder scene causing Mission Issues.
* Fix Vessel/Part tracking on Nodes for Dock/Undock/Decouple/Couple events during a mission.
* Added Create Comet node to be used on the Mission Editor. Under the Spawnables section.
* Fixed minor typo in Intermediate Tutorial for Missions
* Fixed label size to better suit other languages in SpawnAsteroid, mission builder.
* Fix label displaying incorrect experiment for collected science data when prompted to overwrite.
* Fix incorrect orbit around The Sun for asteroids spawning in missions.
* Fix lighting brightness on displayed Kerbals and Vessels in the GAP.
* Fix bug that impeded time warping after finishing a mission.
* Fix Dawn of Space Age mission failing inmediately after lift off in some cases.
* Fix drag cubes for the 3.75m Structural Tubes.
* Fixed mirror symmetry placement for structural panels.
* Fix GAP vessel filter ribbon disappearing when selecting alternate vessel/part selector in the SAP.
* Fix #autoLOC_8005448 showing in Mission builder test distance validation report.
* Fix bug causing unlocked servos to be locked when launching
* Fix missing line break in node description.
* Fix log messages when running missions with test experiment node and node is set to any experiment.
* Fix log messages about Gene Kerman's animations being legacy when using him in message nodes in a mission.
* Fix misnamed FL-TX440 Tank variants so they are consistent.
* Fix a number of typos in the 'Dawn of the Space Age' mission.
* Fix wrong size category for FL-R5 RCS Fuel Tank and the Heat Shield (1.875m) parts.
* Fix stutter and error in planet viewer transition.
* Fix button text issues on Play mission dialog for non-English text.
* Fixed erratic positioning of Dessert Airfield windmills.
=================================== Breaking Ground 1.5.0 ===================================
* Solar Panel and RTG now displays the power units produced based on Experience trait settings in the Part extended tooltip.
* Added action groups for the fan blades for toggling the Roll, Yaw and Pitch controls independently and also Turn them all ON or OFF.
* Localized Blades Control Rotations.
* Fan Shrouds now have a node stack on top.
* Fix an issue where the Track Editor would remain open after switching vessels.
* Fix for localization overlapping bug for all languages in graphics settings.
* Fix spelling errors in robot scanner arm parts.
* Fix tooltip not appearing for max limit axis.
* Fixed bug when a KAL controlling another KAL's parameters play position stopped.
* Fix issue with motors engaging on launch when they have been set to disengaged in editor.
* Fixed mirror symmetry placement for propellers, blades, alligator hinges and rotational servos.
* Fix Autostrut on Robotic Parts being cancelled (set to off) in some use cases.
* Fix Autostrut debug visualization on Robotic Parts when locked/unlocked.
* Fix the FTE-1 Drain Valve releasing particles when switching between VAB and SPH.
* Fix non-cargo parts being able to be stored in a cargo container.
* Fix Hinges and Pistons sometimes returning to build angle when locked.
* Fix lock/unlock of robotic parts not working when fired from an action group.
=========================== v1.9.1 ==========================
1.9.1 Changelog - BaseGame ONLY (see below for Making History and Breaking Ground changelog)
* Fix Drain Value Resource Names Localization in PAWs.
* Fixed an NRE when the warning "Warning No Control!" and player was able to click another facility while the dialog is open.
* Fix altimeter dropdown in flight from being locked under certain incorrect conditions.
* Fix some issues on Kerbin texture atlas for Ultra Detail Shader.
* Fix broken propellant tooltips for abbreviated propellant names in stage icons.
* Reverted Wheel Friction and Brake changes to 1.8.1 behaviors.
* Fix Ground physics material settings for EVA kerbal interactions. Stop that sinking feeling.
* Fix for kerbal helmet safety not being applied after cheating a vessel to airless world
* Fix unable to drag maneuver nodes on future patched conics.
* Fix Set position cheat overheating vessels set into position within an atmosphere.
* Fix error in Intake air resourceDefinition config that marked it as drainable.
==================== Making History 1.9.1 ======================
* Fix unlocalized text in the Intermediate Tutorial.
* The VAB and SPH should not be open in the stock Meet me in Zero G mission.
==================== Breaking Ground 1.4.1 ====================
* Fix non-motorized robotic parts being free moving.