Happy Holidays everyone! To spread some holiday cheer we will be hosting two special community activities over the next few weeks.
1) Find the Holiday missions!
We’ve prepared a few special Holiday missions across the three maps that may pop up at any time. Find them all to win a big reward!
How to participate:
- Take screenshots of all 9 Holiday missions (“Save the presents”, “Put them on the naughty list” and “Fallen Christmas tree” in all three maps)
- Submit your screenshots via Discord in the #contest-submission channel or by E-mail to [email protected]
- Screenshots must include the entire user interface so we can verify the validity of the challenge entry
- You can only participate once
- Submissions must include your Player Support ID (found in the Settings under the Social tab), so we can grant you the rewards
- All valid submissions will be rewarded
- 250 EMeralds and 1,000 Coins
2) Holiday-themed Photo Contest
The EMERGENCY world has been decorated with some festive Christmas trees and presents, so turn on Photo Mode and capture that holiday spirit! The best shots will be presented to the community to vote for their favorite and the winners will get big prizes.
How to participate:
- Take a cinematic in-game screenshot using the Photo Mode (activated with the default hotkey “B”, only available in singleplayer mode)
- Submit your screenshot to the Community Hub on Steam with the caption “Holiday Challenge”
- Vote for your favorite screenshots on Discord
- You can submit as many screenshots as you like, but only one of your screenshots will be chosen for the community voting
- Screenshots need to be posted in the Community Hub, screenshots only shared on Discord won’t count
- The final community vote will take place on Discord after the challenge has ended. 16t will choose 5 screenshots for you to vote for. The top 3 with the most votes will get prizes
- The winners will be contacted by 16t to receive their prizes
- 1st place: 30-day Alert Mode and 10,000 Coins
- 2nd place: 7-day Alert Mode and 5,000 Coins
- 3rd place: 3-day Alert Mode and 2,000 Coins
Both events will run from today (15/12/2023) to the 15th of January, 2024.